Terms of Service
We reserve the right to unilaterally update and modify these Terms from time to time. you should review these Terms periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms are effective when they are posted on this page.
In these Terms:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Delino.
- Content refers to any and all information, data, documents, materials, and other content You provide or disclose using the Website or Our Services.
- Country refers to the United States of America.
- Service means the contract risk review service offered by Company, including the Website.
- Service Provider
means any natural or legal person who Processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed or otherwise engaged by the Company to facilitate the Service, to promote the Service on behalf of Company, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
refers to Delino, accessible from https://www.delino.io/ and the content accessible therefrom.
means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Grant of License
The Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. We give You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Website and its related Services in accordance with these Terms and other agreements between You and Us. Except for the limited rights expressly granted by these Terms, We reserve all other rights, title and interest in and to the Website and Services, and the underlying technology and intellectual property rights used to operate the Website and provide the Services.
You may use the Website solely as authorized by these Terms. Unless otherwise authorized, You will not, and will not permit another other person to, directly or indirectly:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share, or otherwise make available to any third party, the Services or its related content or products;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on or from, Our Services;
- remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the Website;
- access the Website or Services to build a competitive product or service; or copy any idea, feature, function or graphic, therefrom;
- use the Website or Services for any personal or non-commercial use; or
- use the Website or Services in a manner that:
- attempts to harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent;
- infringes or violates the statutory or intellectual property rights of any person (including Delino);
- violates any applicable law, regulation, ordinance, or order (including but not limited to any applicable export or trade restriction laws);
- violates or interferes with the security of any network (including Ours), or disrupts the Service; or
- interferes with another user’s Account, or use of the Website or Services.
You are responsible for all Content You provide using the Website. By providing Us with Content, You warrant and represent that:
- You have obtained all licenses, permissions, and consents necessary to enable the Content to be disclosed to Us, and for Us to collect, store, use, transmit, (“Process”) and make derivative works from, the Content;
- The Content does not include any personal data (as defined in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU)), protected health information, or payment card information; and
- The Content and its use by Us will not violate any applicable law, intellectual property right, or other statutory right.
You are also solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of all Content.
OUR WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE THEREFROM ARE PROVIDED FOR COMMERCIAL USERS ONLY ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIM AND NEGATE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE, OR WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE. YOU USE THIS WEBSITE AND PROVIDE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Delino (including, without limitation, its officers, directors, employees, Service Providers, consultants, or agents) be liable for any direct or indirect losses arising from or in connection with the use (or inability to use) this Website or the materials on this Website, including but not limited to consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, and whether arising under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise. This exclusion of liability will apply even if Delino or its authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. We have not reviewed the sites linked to its Website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply Our endorsement or approval of the linked site. Use of any such linked site is at Your own risk and We strongly advise You make Your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites.
Suspension & Termination
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your right to the Website and to terminate these Terms upon written notice to You.
If any provision of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, such provision shall be deemed to be independent and severable from the remaining provisions of these Terms, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall be valid and enforceable to the full extent permitted by law. These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms must be instituted in the federal courts of the United States of America or the courts of the State of New Jersey in each case located in the Mercer County, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such legal suit, action, or proceeding.